04 May 2009

Susanna Georgi dreams in Danish and Spanish

Andorra - photographer Indrek Galetin (EBU)Andorran singer Susanne Georgi was born in Denmark, but the singer said it was great honor for her to represent Andorra. Since the Eurovision Song Contest is a big event for this small country listen, she likes being in the focus of attention of those who are so fond of music. “I don’t know if I’ll ever get to represent Denmark, though my heart belongs both to Denmark and Andorra”, she confessed.

Susanne can speak languages and performs both in Catalonian and English, one question was in what language she dreamt at night. “I dream in all the languages I know – it depends on how tired I am and which of them I used the night before”, she smiled.

Susanne sang twice during the press conference: first she sang one of the songs of the Danish group ‘Me and My’ with which she had worked previously, then she and four other backing artists sang the Andorran entry to this year’s Eurovision.

Susanne said she hadn’t come to Moscow just to relax and take it easy. On the contrary, she had come to do her best and win.

The Andorra delegation was represented by: Maria CREU ROSELL NICOLAS (Head of Delegation), Susanne GEORGI (lead artist), Rune BRAAGER , composer; Meritxell PICART (Head of Press). Maria Angeles BARAHONA PAISAN, Susana PONCE RIBALTA, Belinda SANCHEZ LEAL, Olga ROMERO PAZ (backing artist).

No comments:

Post a Comment